Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cardboard Critique


    The final critique of our group's cardboard assignments were surprisingly positive. I think that everyone was at least satisfied with their final outcome, I know I was. My group's criticism of my crab were very positive, but there was some things they thought I could fix and also suggested more ideas to make it even better. They all love the structure of the crab's legs, which I'm glad for, because those legs were toughest thing to figure out during the whole assignment. They felt that the body of the crab was good, but could use a few more details and also make it a little smoother. They also suggested covering the holes on the sides of the crab's body to make it more complete and whole.

Overall, they thought it was an excellent cardboard crab and that one can definitely distinguish and recognize the structure of a crab if you looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment